Bengali is our mother Language. Eminent educationist including Rabindranath also believes that all our knowledge is baseless if it is not given and expressed in our mother Language. Bengali Language and Literature are very rich and archived international status and tame by the unforgettable contribution of literary masters. In this college we try to make our student aware about the tradition and individual talents of our mother language and literature. They are advised not to crammers, but to read between the lines of their texts and to express their thoughts in their own language. Originality of the student is always praised and some of our students proved their eligibility in different sectors like teaching in schools and colleges, journalism, editor of newspaper etc.
Mode of our teaching is conventional as well as innovative. Teachers use power point presentation alongside conventional black board teaching.
Recent Achievements A considerable number of ex-students of this department are now rendering their services in different public and private sector institutions and companies. Besides that, some ex-students of this department have completed their masters in this subject and some of them have qualified in NET/SET examination even with fellowship (JRF) also. we feel proud to mention that the students of this department have shown their talents in different cultural competitions like recitation, debate, extempore, essay writing etc. They have participated in sports and performed brilliantly.
|Mr. Himadri Mukhopadhayay||Associate Professor||View Profile|
|Mr. Amit Patra||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Dr. Amrita Ghoshal||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Mr. Palas Mallik||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
- Sesher Kobita for Sem 4 (Hons)
- বনলতা সেন : মেধাবী বেদনার স্বরলিপি (Hons. Sem. 4)
- ‘শেষের কবিতা’:অমিত চরিত্র (সেমিস্টার 4)
- ‘বনলতা সেন’ কাব্য ও ভাবুকের সমর্পণ ( সেমিস্টার 4)
- ‘বনলতা সেন’ — অনিশ্চিত সত্যের প্রতিভাস -সেমিস্টার 4
- CC4 ‘বনলতা সেন’– অপ্রেমের আরম্ভ আর সময়ের নিশিডাক
1. A National Webinar on ‘Rabindranather Jibon o Sahitye Poribesh Bhabna’ by Department of Bengali and IQAC, Haldia Government College on 28 th June, 2020.
Youtube link: https://youtu.be/AgDRY_m-W_0
2. A National Webinar on ‘Bangla Sahitya o Chalochchitro’ by Department of Bengali and IQAC, Haldia Government College on 23 rd August, 2020.
Youtube link: https://youtu.be/E6RYyZUxGy0
3. Organized A National Webinar on ‘Samajik Melameshar Chabikathi’ by Department of Bengali and IQAC, Haldia Government College on 13 th November, 2021.
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_UBGJMmXs8&t=2793s