|Teaching Area||Quantum Mechanics, Classical Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Electronics|
List of Publications
- “Self-organized patterns along sidewalls of iron silicide nanowires on Si(110) and their origin”, Debolina Das, J. C. Mahato, Bhaskar Bisi, B. Satpati, and B. N. Dev, Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 191606 (2014).
- “Growth of a-few-atom wide nanowires with different surface reconstructions via desorption of Au on vicinal Si(111) surfaces”, Debolina Das, J. C. Mahato, R. Batabyal,
Nasrin Banu, Bhaskar Bisi, and B. N. Dev, AIP Conf. Proc. 1536, 377 (2013).
- “Ag-induced √3 reconstruction on Si(111)/Ge-(5 × 5) and the surfactant behavior of Agin further growth of Ge”, J. C. Mahato, Debolina Das, Bhaskar Bisi, Arindam Pal, B.N.
Dev, Appl. Surf. Sci. 356, 249 (2015).
- “Self-organized trench–island structures in epitaxial cobalt silicide growth on Si(111)”,J.C. Mahato, Debolina Das, R. Batabyal, Anupam Roy, and B.N. Dev, Surf. Sci. 620,
- “Uniformity of epitaxial nanostructures of CoSi2 via defect control of the Si (111)surface”, J.C. Mahato, Debolina Das, Anupam Roy, R. Batabyal, R.R. Juluri, P.V.
Satyam, and B.N. Dev, Thin Solid Films 534, 296–300 (2013).
- “Nanodot to nanowire: A strain-driven shape transition in self-organized endotaxial CoSi2 on Si(100)”, J. C. Mahato, Debolina Das, R. R. Juluri, R. Batabyal, Anupam Roy
and B. N. Dev, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 263117 (2012).
- “Self-organized one-atom thick fractal nanoclusters via field-induced atomic transport”,R. Batabyal, J. C. Mahato, Debolina Das, Anupam Roy, and B. N. Dev, J. Appl. Phys.
114, 064304 (2013).
- “Negative differential resistance in electron tunneling in ultrathin films near the twodimensionallimit”, R. Batabyal, A. H. M. Abdul Wasey, J. C. Mahato, Debolina Das, A.
Roy, G. P. Das and B. N. Dev, J. Appl. Phys. 113, 034308 (2013).