Publications and Conference Presentation
- Mithun, S., Chattopadhyay, S., & Bhatta, B. (2016). Analyzing Urban Dynamics of Metropolitan Kolkata, India by Using Landscape Metrics. Papers in Applied Geography, 2(3), 284- 297.
- Patra, S., Mishra, P., Mahapatra, S. C., & Mithun, S. K. (2016). Modelling impacts of chemical fertilizer on agricultural production: a case study on Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, 2(4), 180.
- Karak, K., Mithun, S., & Mishra, S. R. (2013). A Comparative Analysis on the Level of Body Composition among Active and Inactive Girls. India Journal of Applied Research. 3(12), 60-61.
- Mithun, S., & Chattopadhyay, S. (2013, December 28-30). Analyzing spatio-temporal growth dynamics of Kolkata Metropolitan Area (KMA), India, 1980-2010. Paper presented at 12th International Asian Urbanization Conference, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
- Mithun, S., & Chattopadhyay, S. (2014, November 14-17). Compactness assessment of urban growth at spatio-temporal dimension using spatial autocorrelation: A case study of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC), West Bengal, India. Paper presented at 27th Annual Conference of the India Institute of Geomorphologists (IGI), Digha, India.