Dr. Pijush Kanti Tripathi
|Name||Dr. Pijush Kanti Tripathi|
|Highest Degree||M.Sc., M.Ed., Ph.D., CC RS & GIS (Certificate course on Remote Sensing and GIS) conducted by W. B. State Council of Science and Technology (08.11.2010 to 31.12.2010). Training course on ‘Advances in Geoinformatics’ conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (14.02.2011 to 09.03.2011)|
|Teaching Area||Urban Geography and Regional Planning, Environmental Geography, GIS and Remote Sensing, Agricultural Geography & Rural Development|
List of Publications
- Road connectivity and its implications in regional development: a case study of PurbaMedinipur district. Edited Volume; Published by the Department of Geography, Khejuri College; pp-55-59, 2014(ISBN-978-81-925349-0-9).
- Road transport and its impact on development and environment: A case study of PurbaMedinipur district; National seminar proceedings, Department of Sociology and Geography, Haldia Govt. college, pp65-69, 2013(ISBN-978-81-922957-9-4).
- Support system in teaching geography, CTE workshop volume; geography; pp 35-38, Belur Ramakrishna Mission Sikshan Mandir, Howrah.
- Pedagogical analysis in geography; IASE publication series-II, volume-V, 2009-2010, pp16-21.
- Constructivism as facilitator of quality teaching and learning of geography in higher education, National seminar proceedings, Panskura Banamali College, 2012.
- Govt. intervention: A key issue in managing population growth and environmental conflicts in India, National Seminar proceedings, Khejuri College.