The department started in 1988 and was the first UG department under Vidyasagar University. The department is equipped with all the necessary instruments to develop field level expertise among the students. With a seminar library packed with good collection of useful books, a Geographical Information System (GIS) laboratory this is one of the best equipped departments to serve the students. The intake for honours course is 50. Teachers provide lectures, handouts and copies of other necessary study materials.
Each of the students from honours course are taken to an excursion as per the Vidyasagar University syllabus.
|Dr. Pijush Kanti Tripathi||Associate Professor||View Profile|
|Mr. Sarbeswar Haldar||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Mr. Gopal Chandra Hembram||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Sk Mithun||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Mrs. Yogia Dutta||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
|Mr. Pranay Santra||Assistant Professor||View Profile|
- Internal Structure of the Earth in reference to Seismology
- Periglacial Processes and Landforms
- Types of Slopes
- PG GEOGRAPHY SEM II PAPER 203 UNIT 203.1 (REGIONAL GEOMORPHOLOGY OF INDIA AND WEST BENGAL)
- UG GEOGRAPHY Hons. SEM VI DSE 4 (URBAN GEOGRAPHY)
- Agropolitan Development
- DEMOGRAPHIC TRANSITION THEORY
- Factors of Nationalism