Dr. Barnali Jana
|Name||Dr. Barnali Jana|
|Teaching Area||Physical Chemistry|
List of publications
- P. Kundu, S. Ghosh, B. Jana, N. Chattopadhyay, Binding interaction of differently charged fluorescent probes with egg yolk phosphatidylcholine and the effect of b-cyclodextrin on the lipid–probe complexes: A fluorometric investigation. Spectrochim. Acta A. 2015, 142, 15.
- B. Jana, S. Ghosh and N. Chattopadhyay, Competitive binding of nile red between lipids and β-cyclodextrin. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B: Biol. 2013, 126, 1.
- B. Jana and N. Chattopadhyay, Multiple emissions of α-Naphthil: Fluorescence from S2 state. J. Phys. Chem. A 2012, 116, 7836.
- B. Jana, S. Senapati, D. Ghosh, D. Bose and N. Chattopadhyay, Spectroscopic Exploration of mode of Binding of ctDNA with 3-Hydroxyflavone: A Contrast to the mode of Binding with Flavonoids Having Additional Hydroxyl Groups, J. Phys. Chem. B 2012, 116, 639.
- D. Bose, B. Jana, S. Datta and N. Chattopadhyay, Excited state intramolecular proton transfer of 2-hydroxy-1-naphthaldehyde semicarbazone: A combined fluorometric and quantum chemical study. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem. 2011, 222, 220.
- B. Bhattacharya, B. Jana, D. Bose and N. Chattopadhyay, Multiple emissions of benzil at RT and 77K and their assignments from ab-initio quantum chemical calculation, J. Chem. Phys. 2011, 134, 44535.
- A. Mahata, D. Bose, D. Ghosh, B. Jana, B. Bhattacharya, D. Sarkar and N. Chattopadhyay, Studies of Triton-X-165-β cyclodextrin interactions using both intrinsic and extrinsic fluorescence, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2010, 347, 252.